No announcement yet.

We are GIVING AWAY a signed 2008 Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

t7017s While you make a lot of thoughtful statements, you seem too wound up today. If that annoys you that greatly, you may want to talk to a professional. LOL

Comment

Simple solution--post once and simply edit the post, which will keep at the top of the thread and also serve as a "bump". That keeps it at the top of the board and the thread.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Hey, keep posting and always remember, don't listen to stupidity even if it is on the internet.

If I can make it out there Saturday to sign up, I will. I like the updates and it isn't like this is a hard forum to stay on top of.

Comment

Their posts are not intrusive, and besides most of the previous posts would have rolled off of page 1, and they would have to do a search to find previous posts.

I like the fact that they post information here on Shockernet, and hope they continue to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
            Their posts are not intrusive, and besides most of the previous posts would have rolled off of page 1, and they would have to do a search to find previous posts.

I like the fact that they post information here on Shockernet, and hope they continue to do so.
            I dont think a search would be needed as there are 6 threads for the jersey on the first 8 pages of the basketball forum. I looked just to see for myself. Like I said I dont have any issue with KGSO, Chris, Terrell, or the promotion itself at all. I just think one thread would do.

Comment

Working...
            X