Games of interest for Dec. 14-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Raiders getting pasted on the road.

SIU, ugly as usual, is back to winning although NIU is awful.

Sienna hanging in there against Pitt.

Comment

lets go Siena
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Northern Arizona only lost to Stanford by 9 last night.

Comment

Evansville was holding UNC close--at one time the game was tied at 16--but around the time Hansbrough broke the UNC career scoring record record, the Heels started pulling away.

Halftime:
          UNC - 46
          Evansville - 28

Evansville with a nice full court pass into layup with 3 seconds left in the first half to close the gap.
          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Not looking good for the Aces down by 20, 16 min to go
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Evansville loses at UNC by 18, 91-73.

Not really that bad of a showing. There will be a lot of teams that lose by 18 at UNC.

Comment

The final score is closer than what it actually was. UNC had been leading consistently by about 25 or so through the majority of the second half until scrub time swept in.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

They took Hansbrough out of the game with 5.5 minutes left.

Comment

In a outstanding game Mich st edges Texas 67-63
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Valley went 6 for 8, with SIU and BU losing. DU had a nice win over Iowa.

Comment

updated
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Man, us v SIU is going to be even uglier than usual....First to 30 probably wins....might not even get that high.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                            Man, us v SIU is going to be even uglier than usual....First to 30 probably wins....might not even get that high.
                            LOL yeah. Although I don't feel we are intended to play offense like the saluki's it sure feels that way. I asked my dad last night how in the world SIU fan's could watch so many years of that.
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                            X