Blake Ahearn, of all people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake Ahearn, of all people

... has played three games with the defense-minded San Antonio Spurs this season. I would never in a thousand years have expected that, but the Spurs know what they're doing and are good at player development. The new Steve Kerr, maybe? Probably not, although I'm sure Ahearn would be thrilled out of his mind with 5% of Kerr's career.

A good story. Two weeks ago he was playing for the Austin Toros.

Comment

I hope he succeeds! It benefits the Valley as a whole. We need as a league to be generating more NBA players to help the Valley exposure for potiential recruits
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Makes you wonder about his MSU coach? Could the Bears have had more success with a better coach than Barry Hinson?
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

He had his cup of coffee, but was sent back to Austin. I was also happy to see a Valley guy getting some time with the Spurs; Anthony Tolliver was on the team as well for a short period. I believe they were both under 10 day contracts.

Comment

Working...
          X