No announcement yet.

Game Online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worked fine for me. Actually, I'm glad I was unable to watch it on television.

Comment

Originally posted by owenc
      Originally posted by RampageWSU
      Well I've been thinking the same thing but let me just confirm--you are saying that we shouldn't try and do the stream any longer?
      LOL...award winning customer service
      I'm just trying to figure out exactly what it is you want us to do. The stream is working. It is working perfectly and has for over a year and a half since we convinced them to let us put the feed on our internet access and get it off their Windows box which would freak out when Cox went down on them.

We can't do anything to make the stream work any better since it is already perfect. The previous poster suggested we tell someone to stick it where the sun don't shine so I'm just trying to figure out exactly what that means. Are you saying we should just stop trying to stream it any longer?

Our part is working so I'm just not sure what you would have us do any differently.

Chris
      You're going to the wrong place for feedback. This is the same crowd of people that wouldn't be satisfied with Final 4 appearances every year. Your stream could be 100% perfect and they'd still moan.

Personally, I hope you don't stop it. It's the only way I get most away games. I don't mind not having the whole pregame. Heck, I probably have bigger woes than anyone on here with an internet connection that cuts in and out, but I'm not complaining about your stream.

Please keep it up.
      Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
      Students > Alumni
      If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
      The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Chris, in this instance, I think I can speak for most Shocker fans that don't live in the Wichita metro area:

Please do not stop doing what you do.

Comment

Well I've been thinking the same thing but let me just confirm--you are saying that we shouldn't try and do the stream any longer?
          I'm just trying to figure out exactly what it is you want us to do. The stream is working. It is working perfectly and has for over a year and a half since we convinced them to let us put the feed on our internet access and get it off their Windows box which would freak out when Cox went down on them.

We can't do anything to make the stream work any better since it is already perfect. The previous poster suggested we tell someone to stick it where the sun don't shine so I'm just trying to figure out exactly what that means. Are you saying we should just stop trying to stream it any longer?

Our part is working so I'm just not sure what you would have us do any differently.

Chris
          I wasn't referring to the stream working (which I've never had a problem with), more your response to SFL's post. Not trying to start a crap-match here... I'm sure your ISP is wonderful... but I'll stick with my oc3 :)

Comment

Chris
            Chris,

I apologize for my past outbursts and can speak for SFL because I've made similar comments in the past… I was also really pissed last night because for some reason I anticipated this might happen. I enjoy the pre-game and missed 25 minutes of it.
            My response comes from the fact that I owned a successful company with over 185 employees (sold it and semi-retired a few years ago) and providing outstanding customer service was #1.

We appreciate Hubris and I know it isn’t you or them… and I should refrain from using your slogan in the future (I've used it in the past). I just can’t imagine running a business with poor customer service like 1330 provides. It appears they have ‘cheap’ and ‘antiquated’ equipment and they don’t care what we (the customers) think. I sincerely hope that you don’t tell them to shove it, but I really couldn’t blame you if you did. I’m going to call and visit with the station manager when I have a chance also our athletic director.

This is the digital age and 1330 is still in transistor radio age.

Thanks again for your efforts… they’re appreciated.

WstateU

:posterwu:
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
            X