Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question?

I want to know what everyone thinks. When Clevin fakes and draws a foul, do you think the valley refs will honor that. Or do you think they will be like they allways have and call against us on that. I don't thgink they will like it too much! :(
    " If you build it they will come ", Koch Arena

Don't know how they can't call it a foul. Can't fault a player for using a shot fake.

:goshocks:
    Shocker Football...Alive in '95 errr 2005 errr 2025!!

Comment

It shouldn't be a foul if he initiates the contact, which he does sometimes. All good basketball players do it. They see the defense is out of position and they initiate contact with the defender and get the foul call. And yet officials keep buying it. However, on a legitimate shot fake where the defender comes down on top of the shooter, that's different.

Comment

for once we have a player that can draw a foul everytrip down the court with his shot fake.

So for that I doubt it will get called much by valley officials because its the shocks doing it.

But let somebody from Creighton do it and watch someone get T'd up.

ps. but5 seriously though its nice to have a guy that can do it. It just irritates the crap outta me.

Comment

Working...
        X