Shocker Luncheon Featured Speaker: Graham Hatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Luncheon Featured Speaker: Graham Hatch

I thought this was interesting... listing Graham Hatch as a featured speaker:

SFL is back!

Re: Shocker Luncheon Featured Speaker: Graham Hatch

Originally posted by SFL

http://www.goshockers.com/SplashPage...SH_AD_ID=84925
    ..and he has earned every bit of that honor.

Hatch has had a "Coming to Joseph" this year and is a definite plus on the court. He brings smarts, aggressiveness, defense, quickness (did I just say that), and a pretty nice shot to the game.

This year I was hoping oh-so-hard that Hatch had officially started his life by obtaining his first of many wives and had decided that basketball was behind him. Boy was C0|db|00ded wrong on this one... Hatch is back and he is very pissed off!!!!! :clap:

GOOOOOOOOO SHOX!

T

...8)

Comment

Couldn't agree more! Here's to a class act... Mr. Hatch.

:good: :good:
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Does that look like WuShock on Gregg's tie, or am I seeing things?

Comment

Does that look like WuShock on Gregg's tie, or am I seeing things?
          I'm not sure about that, but he sure does look ticked off about something. Do you think JT let his man by him on defense?

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Hatch has had a "Coming to Joseph" this year and is a definite plus on the court. He brings smarts, aggressiveness, defense, quickness (did I just say that), and a pretty nice shot to the game.

This year I was hoping oh-so-hard that Hatch had officially started his life by obtaining his first of many wives and had decided that basketball was behind him. Boy was C0|db|00ded wrong on this one... Hatch is back and he is very pissed off!!!!! :clap:

GOOOOOOOOO SHOX!

T

...8)
            :clap: :good:
            Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by SFL

Yeah, his 3.7 ppg and 0.8 assist/to ratio rocks this world.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                Originally posted by SFL

Considering Hatch was the player that many assumed wouldn't return this year, let alone next, I think he is doing quite well.

Comment

Hatch is going to be a valuable member of this team while he's here. I'm expecting a combination of Cameron Ledford's behind-the-scenes leadership and an improved version of Matt Clark.

Hatch is going to do a lot more for the team than we will ever see on the court. So far he's the only guy who's figured out that if he passes into the post and his guy doubles down, he should move to a spot where the post player can see that he's open.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

SB

Getting ready to buy someone another one-way bus ticket, SB? Your graciousness never ceases to dazzle.

Comment

Originally posted by SFL

Hatch is a role player. You expect him to be scoring 15-20 ppg and and have a 5.0 assist/to ratio in his 10-15 minutes backing up the 2 and 3? Actually 0.8 assist/to ratio isn't bad considering the turnover circus we have had lately and no one is getting stellar numbers on the assist side of things. He plays good defense and can hit the outside J and has shown an ability to pass the ball inside for the post for them have a good shot. Unfortunately our posts aren't converting that well.

I'm somewhat amazed by the transformation from the Hatch of last year and the Hatch of this year. Shows what KR can do if he has a player willing to put in the effort. Hatch may never be anything but a role player for the Shocks. That's OK every team needs those type players, unless maybe you are UNC, we aren't. Beyond what Hatch may bring to the floor he is a fine young man.

Comment

Originally posted by Zardoz
                        Originally posted by SFL

Hatch is a role player.
                        I agree.

You expect him to be scoring 15-20 ppg and and have a 5.0 assist/to ratio in his 10-15 minutes backing up the 2 and 3?
                        No. I was making a comment on "and he has earned every bit of that honor."

Frankly there really is only one person who is on the Shockers at this moment who have earned anything on this team and that is Clemente. Hopefully others will learn from Clemente and we can say they have "earned" for the other fine young men in the WSU program. Just my opinion.

Beyond what Hatch may bring to the floor he is a fine young man.
                        I'm sure he is.

Comment

Hatch

What may be most noteworthy of all about this is that the Shocks feel like Hatch is mature, well-spoken, and polished enough to be a luncheon speaker -- and that he's comfortable enough to do it. There aren't too many guys on any team like that.

Clemente probably could, too -- and would because he's such a ham -- and I hope he gets a chance as well, because he deserves it. But most 18-22 year old guys aren't exactly ready for the luncheon circuit.

Comment

I have nicknamed him "The Stormin' Morman".
                            Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Originally posted by shockrah
                              I have nicknamed him "The Stormin' Morman".
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                              X