No announcement yet.

For the life of me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(n.) A highly offensive odiferous emination, or smell (in layman's terms), named due to its close relation to the smell of a canine's anal cavity.

Comment

My wife fell for it and was less than amused, however, my 16 year old daughter was rolling on the floor laughing at her, making it that much more memorable.
      Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane
        My wife fell for it and was less than amused, however, my 16 year old daughter was rolling on the floor laughing at her, making it that much more memorable.
        You'll have to tell us how sleeping on the couch was...
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. We forge our tradition in the spirit of our ancestors. You have our gratitude.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Well, I knew there was a reason I didn't know -- and now I wish I hadn't asked. I figured it must have been an age (maturity) related thing. Thanks anyway.

Comment

This thread is a dawg

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21
                Well, I knew there was a reason I didn't know -- and now I wish I hadn't asked. I figured it must have been an age (maturity) related thing. Thanks anyway.

You seem like a lot of fun. It's so cute when old people are condescending.

Go read a book by Tom Brokaw and leave the interweb those of us immature enough to enjoy a little silliness.

Comment

Originally posted by chitown_shocker

Go read a book by Tom Brokaw and leave the interweb those of us immature enough to enjoy a little silliness.
                  :roll:
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Speaking of The Office - which is by the by - the best sitcom on TV in the past 10 years! Granted I only watch about 3 shows on a regular basis.

We can all be proud that a WSU Alum was on the show a few weeks ago - in what will hopefully be a recurring role. William "Blake" Robbins - played one of Jim's brothers (the one with less hair). :yes:

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22

Sorry, maybe i was a bit of a dikfore.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22

Sorry, maybe i was a bit of a dikfore.
                        You were fine. Didn't mean to sound condenscending, because I didn't mean it that way. Just don't find some things funny. I do have some young friends and do enjoy some of the things they do -- but not everything. Being "old", I have to save what breath and strength I have for the things I do find amusing. You wouldn't want me passing out and falling down, now would you?

Comment

Well, my wife didn't fall for it. Although she did think it was cute that I tired (we are both huge Office fans, we just bought some friends of ours "Serenity by Jan" candles for Christmas).
                          You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

I thought it was the nemisis to Under Dog
                            1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Originally posted by WSUShokker
                              I thought it was the nemisis to Under Dog
                              That would be Overcat.

Have no fear, Underdog is here!

Yeah, I watched a few cartoons in my younger days...

Comment

I love the Office.

"That's what she said"

Comment

Working...
                                X