• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official Clevin Hannah love thread

This man is a leader and a baller

:wsu_posters:
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Can we have him for 3 more years? No? Darn!

Toure and David Kyles and every other point guard we have need to take this time to study with the 'master' that right now is Clevin!

Way to go Clevin!

Funny thing--with all of the talk about AJ Hawkins making us forget about PJ, I'm more thinking Clevin is starting to make us 'forget' about Matt B!

No offense Matt--you're still one of the most popular players in WSU history, but it's onward and upward!

Comment

Best point guard since Cal Bruton

:goshocks:
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Toure' was off tonight but Chamberlain came in and helped us as well. Hannah is tough!!!
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
          Best point guard since Cal Bruton

:goshocks:
          Again high praise indeed! :posterwsu:
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Without Hannah we'd have been blown out tonight. The guy's a baller for sure.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Murry's 3 ball was off tonight, but he started getting to the basket nice in the 2nd half. He has some MOVES. When he puts it all together...look out. Defenses are starting to key in on him so I expected him to slow down a little...plus he is a freshman.

Clevin on the other hand has gotten in his groove like we were all waiting for. 1 game playing like that gives hope...but 3 games in a row playing like that is no fluke. I'm sure he'll still have off games, but he is CLUTCH.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I remember telling my wife at Shocker Madness (or was it the ESU game?) that Clevin has a knack of finding a way of getting the ball into the hoop--especially when the shot clock winds down.

Toure is awesome. Not a good game, but even in a so-so to bad game, he shows his athleticism and glimpses of what we'll see much more of as time goes on.

Comment

Future All-Valley'er in action.

He's definitely on my crush list.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

He is one guy that know how to draw a foul. He does it at least once a game.
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                      He is one guy that know how to draw a foul. He does it at least once a game.
                      Absolutely. Very nice indeed.

Comment

AJ looked as advertised last night as well! Hopefully that continues.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

newshock, I hope you don't mind by I "fixed" the title of this topic.

When was the last time we had a player average 20+ppg over a three game span?

Comment

Hopefully last night was AJ's coming out party. It seems he's been trying to find his place in the offense and maybe it's starting to click. we'll see how this plays out over the next few games.

Comment

Working...
                            X