Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Andy Katz Comment

From Katz' Blog on ESPN --

• Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall challenged Michigan State on Sunday, and the Shockers nearly clipped Georgetown. They have a good, young nucleus. Marshall has his players' attention. The Shockers will likely lose a few games on the road, but don't sleep on this squad. They will upset a few folks in the Missouri Valley, and next season they could be a conference title contender.

Look how quickly he changed his tune! No talk about Marshall regretting his move here?!! HCGM & the Shox have opened a lot of eyes!!

:posterwu:

Comment

The bandwagon is not kind to jumpers.

I'll give him props for taking his crow like a man. Though I'm not sure I'm quite ready to welcome him back.

Comment

I'll take his comments and rightly or wrongly they do matter in the eyes of 16 to 20 year old kids.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Fraschilla has an Old Spice Tourney wrap.

Any mention of the Shocks?

Comment

******* on FoxSports gives the Shocks a holler...

MID-MAJOR TEAM OF THE WEEK: Wichita State. With a young group and not a single player who played for Mark Turgeon, the Shockers came out of Orlando with a victory over Siena — and also plenty of confidence after battling Michigan State for most of the game.

Comment

I agree with Royal, first time 'Shame on you', second time 'Shame on me'.

It was nice of Katz to 'man up' and admit he was wrong though, but I would still be wary of him in the future.

Comment

And if he had never seen WSU play a game and simply looked at the number breakdown, he would still be talking major smack.

How quickly an "experts" opinion can change when they actually watch a game!!!
                That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

If this young team keeps improving even at a gradual rate like it should(not like the leap forward they took this last week), we likely will not have to worry about anything negative being said by AK or any other sports writer for that matter.

Comment

Katz has been pretty kind to So Called Mids in the past Id be inclined to cut him some slack.
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                    X