Don't flush all the goodwill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't flush all the goodwill

Here's to the Shocks continuing to improve over the course of the next 2 weeks. We've got to figure out a way to negate any letdown from the young players. We're far from done in this thing. It's still very early, and we've got a great chance to take a couple from TCU and Tex Tech.

We might be riding high right now, but any letdown between now and Christmas could be detrimental.

I've got every confidence that Marshall can find a way to catch the players attention.

Im hoping we can at least go 1-1 on this texas road trip
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
      Im hoping we can at least go 1-1 and this texas road trip
      Yeah considering the schedule 4-4 would be a promising start to the season.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
        Originally posted by newshock1234
        Im hoping we can at least go 1-1 and this texas road trip
        Yeah considering the schedule 4-4 would be a promising start to the season.
        That would be better than I was predicting...so I'll take it.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

My original prediction was 4-4 after the TX swing. Then I had a rather optimistic prediction in Valley play that ended with 19 Ws.

The optimism in Valley play is starting to look better. I had TT as a L and TCU as a W.

It's tough to predict a letdown after a 1-2 result in Orlando, but that was a Herculean effort by a very young and inexperienced team. We can't expect that type of effort and performance every game and I'm thinking a true road game is going to be a bit more challenge than WSU is ready for at this stage of the season.

I don't think WSU is going to lose back-to-back road games (against this schedule) even at this stage of the season.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
            My original prediction was 4-4 after the TX swing. Then I had a rather optimistic prediction in Valley play that ended with 19 Ws.

The optimism in Valley play is starting to look better. I had TT as a L and TCU as a W.

It's tough to predict a letdown after a 1-2 result in Orlando, but that was a Herculean effort by a very young and inexperienced team. We can't expect that type of effort and performance every game and I'm thinking a true road game is going to be a bit more challenge than WSU is ready for at this stage of the season.

I don't think WSU is going to lose back-to-back road games (against this schedule) even at this stage of the season.
            Not to mention in the home arena of a Big 12 team, where no contact is to small to call a foul on the visitor!

:posterwsu: 8)
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

The fly in the ointment is outside shooting.

Not only shot production, but high percentage makes.

We need 3. We have 2, who are getting the minutes.

I still have hope for David Kyles.

Comment

Working...
              X