congratulations shox!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congratulations shox!

i hope that the players don't read this, but if they do - this is how i feel after the trip to orlando:

1) i'm very impressed with the no-quit attitude that this team has

2) there will be a few more "downs" - as i feel that we played at a very high level this weekend

3) we could finish anywhere between 1-10 in the valley, but probably in the top five

4) by the time this class is thru, we could have a few valley championships, and maybe an all-american - i really feel there is that much talent on this team.

5) while we played really well against some of the best teams in the nation, we haven't seen a ceiling yet..

Why would you not want to have the players read a very positive view?
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

After attending the first game vs. G-town I have to agree that things look good for WSU. This year will have ups and downs but we won't be playing many teams with such athletes in regular season play from here on out. The Shox will need to continue to improve but hopefully by the time the valley season comes around hopefully they will have continued to grow the future looks bright.

Come next year... look out. Stutz has the ability but once he has the size and strength along with some experience... he will be able to hang with some of the big boys that pushed him and his team around this weekend.

As we were leaving the Milk House on Thursday various people told me that WSU isgoing to have a good season this year and that there was nothing to be ashamed of. I can't imagine what they said after they next two games even if they lost today.

Comment

Working...
      X