Favorite Orlando Moment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Orlando Moment...

Our 7 foot freshman driving guarded from half court, banking in a layup and drawing the foul. Then dropping in a free throw to complete the three point play.

What great court awareness and skills for a 7 foot freshman.

Fantastic!

for me...the entire trip. i think that everyone here, the national media, and basketball fans alike reallize what potential this team has and that coach Marshall is one of the coaches that can get the most of his players

just wait, it gets better from here

Comment

Siena's missed floater at the buzzer felt pretty good.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Watching my 10 year old go completely nuts - leading cheers - yelling at the refs - Ed Hightower in particular. I think he was more excited at the games than he was at the theme parks - that's my boy!

Seeing our boys stand next to Garret. Boy did they look small.

The looks on the Georgetown and Michigan State fans' faces as we continued to play WITH them.

The jubilation our players had on Friday when they toughed it out and came back for a win!

On the flip-side. Coming home to this weather is a complete buzz kill.

:clap:

Comment

Originally posted by Ksedg
          The looks on the Georgetown and Michigan State fans' faces as we continued to play WITH them.
          Nice moments all.

Didn't go. Couldn't even watch the Thursday and Friday games on TV - no ESPNU out in rural KS where we were. Had to sit in the car and listen.

On Sunday, the shots of Tom Izzo with his face buried in his hands in frustration early in the 2nd half were some sweet shots, though.

--'85.
          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

1. Siena game was NCAA type tournament fun. All the game were actually.
            2. Trying to get my wife to chill, as she was about ready to throw down some Tennessee fans, sitting in our section during our game...long story.
            3. Of all the rides, characters etc....the interactive "Crush" show at Epcot was histerical, and the funnest for me.

Comment

Watching Siena and Michigan State get Hannahtized!
              Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

There was also the Shocker Fan who donned a yellow rain poncho during the delay. He then stood up and yelled - "Lets Play."

This was after we'd all sat there for over 30 minutes - I told some of my friends it was just another evil Disney ploy to get you go buy more ridiculously overpriced crappy tasting food.

Did you know that a 10 year old has to order off the adult menu at all the Disney restaurants - and if you are staying at the resort - they know how old your kids are because you have to tell them when you make your reservations! Sorry - I'm just ranting.

Comment

There was also the Shocker Fan who donned a yellow rain poncho during the delay. He then stood up and yelled - "Lets Play." .
                  Like that eh ?? almost ashamed to say it but that wuz me LOL
                  We haven't left Orlando yet ,, will be headed home tomorrow
                  Been a Lot of Fun :wsu_posters:
                  From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

There was also the Shocker Fan who donned a yellow rain poncho during the delay. He then stood up and yelled - "Lets Play."

This was after we'd all sat there for over 30 minutes - I told some of my friends it was just another evil Disney ploy to get you go buy more ridiculously overpriced crappy tasting food.

Did you know that a 10 year old has to order off the adult menu at all the Disney restaurants - and if you are staying at the resort - they know how old your kids are because you have to tell them when you make your reservations! Sorry - I'm just ranting.
                    I made 2 treks to Disney (Orlando) with my children in the mid and late 90's... I thank the good Lord that I don't have to return to that 'torrid tourist trap'.
                    SFL is back!

Comment

"Duuuuude" - quoted directly from the Crushmeister himself. Was just there about a month ago with my kids, Turtle Talk was our favorite interactive thing of all 4 parks. Great time.

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan

Like that eh ?? almost ashamed to say it but that wuz me LOL
                        We haven't left Orlando yet ,, will be headed home tomorrow
                        Been a Lot of Fun :wsu_posters:
                        Dude - you are picking the wrong day to come home. The high temp in Wichita wed. is supposed to be 38 degrees. When we flew in to Kansas City on Monday morning there were several inches of snow on the ground.

Comment

Dude!

:goshocks: ;-) 8)
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Winning the Sienna game. We all needed that and Coach Marshall deserved a break. He literally coached up a storm in Orlando. We were often able to dictate the pace which gave us a chance to win each game. Many thought we would not get a win and--- or get slaughtered. Not gonna to do it!!!!!!!
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Watched all the games on the internet and my favorite Orlando moment is seeing both the Georgetown and Michigan St benches jump up with excitement when they made a good play against the Shockers... 'cause they had to; to beat us.

Comment

Working...
                              X