No announcement yet.

Games of interest for Nov. 30 - Dec. 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P'Allen Stinnett came off the bench, played 11 minutes in last night's game and scored 11 points. A brief look at Creighton info gives the appearance that he is getting out of the dog house.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
      P'Allen Stinnett came off the bench, played 11 minutes in last night's game and scored 11 points. A brief look at Creighton info gives the appearance that he is getting out of the dog house.
      Yeah, but for how long.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Missouri State beat Ark-LR tonight. How good is Creighton?
        Shocker Forever!!

Comment

scores updated:

Valley went 2-2

Non-conf opponents so far are 1-1

TCU & Colorado still playing, but TCU is cruising:

TCU - 43
          Colorado - 30

10:22 left to play
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

updated:

TCU won their late game last night against Colorado.

Today our non-conf opponents went 1-2

Comment

Arizona at Texas A&M..on TV at 8:30....Today I am a big Arizona fan. Sour grapes for one more year...Then I may try to let it go

Comment

It's OK, Overtime. We are doing just fine without MT. There are doctors you can talk to about this. ;-)

Comment

SIU loses at home to a mediocre Charlotte team (though they have played a tough schedule).

Comment

updated:

Valley went 6-2 on Saturday

Opponents went 5-3 (UMKC, Goergetown, Siena, TCU & Northern Az. all winners)

Comment

Working...
                    X