Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I'm late

Hey Shockers

Sorry I'm late but congrats on the nice comeback last night. Siena is a good club and you guys fought your way to a nice win.

You also fought hard and battled G'Town until the end. Congrats on a good showing.

You guys will be the most improved team in the Valley this year.

Happy Holidays.

GORL

Thanks, GoRL.

Now, tell me how ISU held their opponent to 33 points? Are you guys morphing into Salukis? :D

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
      Thanks, GoRL.

Now, tell me how ISU held their opponent to 33 points? Are you guys morphing into Salukis? :D
      So that may be an airborne sickness then that has spread to other parts of the state? I hope Bradley doesn't catch it too.

Comment

As always, Illinois State is my second favorite Valley team.

Thanks for the kind words as always, GORL.

Birds look like the best team thus far and I would be surprised if they don't end up winning the whole thing.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
          Originally posted by RoyalShock
          Thanks, GoRL.

So that may be an airborne sickness then that has spread to other parts of the state? I hope Bradley doesn't catch it too.
          Yikes! This appears to be spreading all around the state... Illinois just beat Tulsa with a final score of 48 to 44.

Comment

Working...
          X