Indiana St....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana St....

Ok, so I know we have our struggles ahead of us and everything. But seriously...why again did ANYONE pick Indiana St ahead of us? Especially with them losing Stinson?

Indiana St - 19
    DePaul - 39

Half

I know they are a Big East team and all...but man....looks like it could be a while before Indiana St even picks up 1 win.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Re: Indiana St....

Originally posted by shockerfan
    Ok, so I know we have our struggles ahead of us and everything.
    Because they are not prophets and they only deal in the "facts" that they know and understand. Marshall doesn't have a track record in the MVC and they took the safe bets.

Same way with SWMO. SWOMO is always going to be a better program than the Evansville and Indy States of the conference but they were picked 10th (IMO because of the unknowns due to the coaching change.).

I just hope WSU can continue to make strides on Sunday and improve win or lose.

Comment

LOL they must have gotten online during halftime and used my post as motivation....cause they are on a 16-4 run to open the 2nd half

ISU - 35
      DePaul - 43

15mins left
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Go ISU
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Valley isn't looking so hot so far today. Butler is beating Evansville pretty bad. 66-49 with 4 minutes left in the game
          Shocker Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerWheelSU
            Valley isn't looking so hot so far today. Butler is beating Evansville pretty bad. 66-49 with 4 minutes left in the game
            And this suprises you? We are a one-bid league this year. Make that two, we will get the auto bid while Creighton gets the at-large. :D

Comment

In other Valley news, UNI beats SEC Auburn.

Comment

A couple of BCS wins may look good to KC but they are not, as is the "close" loss to DePaul.

Arkansas is bad, Auburn is bad and Depaul is AWFUL.

So far SIU is the best Valley team I've seen and it's going to take a lot to change my mind.

Comment

Working...
                X