Sienna a victim of theft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sienna a victim of theft?

Did we steal that game from Sienna? They controlled it for 35 minutes at least by a narrow margin at times and we stole it from them at the very end.

In the end it only matters who got the W but I'm wondering if we should put this victory in the column titled "Games we should have lost but won."

On the flip side, does UMKC fit into the "Games we should have won but lost column?"

How many games will we win by 8 or more points this year as opposed to lose by 8 or less points? Good teams seem to find a way to win the close ones.

Someone stole Sienna? What will the interior decoraters do?
    :D 8) :posterwu:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

In the box of 64 Crayolas I had as a kid, I always liked "Burnt Sienna".
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

They may have won the battle of 35 minutes of play, but we won the battle of the 40 minute game and last time i checked College basketball was a 40 minute game.
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

You win some you should lose, you lose some you should win. It happens to any team throughout the season. It all evens out.

You take a W any way you can get it, even if it was handed to you on a silver platter.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Yea, I guess you could say we stole it, they lost it, or anything else along those same lines but in the end...

we won.

The UMKC game(s, last years game too) we blew it, we choked, whatever ... in the end,

we lost.

Putting these kinds of "spin" on games doesn't do much for me.

Comment

Working...
            X