Texas A&M vs. Tulsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas A&M vs. Tulsa

Just found this game interesting.. Tulsa leads 58-36 with 6:24 left in the 2nd half. Texas A&M hit a HUGE slump and didn't make a field goal from 2:00 left in the first half to about 8 minutes left in the 2nd half.

Tulsa seems to be looking pretty good this year... I wish we still played them.

Bowles has 6 points

ShockerNet is pretty slow. Valleytalk is pretty slow. Marquette is handing UNI their jock straps. What to do that's interesting?

I know. I bet the aTm message board is pretty interesting right about now.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

wow

Comment

Tulsa 67
        Texas A&M 56

Final

Comment

Looks like the Turge's midseason slump starts early this year. Must be a byproduct of Christmas Creep.
          Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
          Students > Alumni
          If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
          The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Sure wish we still played TU. Always like them.
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I can't say I liked them when we were playing them. Wouldn't mind playing them again however.
              In the fast lane

Comment

We need to get Tulsa back on the schedule. What once was a great rivalry.....
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It could very well be a long year for Texas A$$$M and Coach T. Their Dance performance last year was much better than I expected. Thus, my hat is off to them for that. However, their fans will want more of the same and may not get it. "What have you done for me lately they will exclaim." Along with that, Coach Gillespe is having a tough time at Kentucky thus far and their fans can get impatient as they reminence the "good ole days."

Spinning off those Coaching changes is how we got Coach Marshall. We will have our ups and downs this year but are heading forward with this young team and will be better than advertised. However, the next two Seasons, watch out!!! The new and improved blueprint has cornerstones in place with reinforcements heading to 21st and Hillside. We also long for the 'twin tower' connection to reunite. Groovy! Can u dig it?
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

It's funny how things happen. If I remember correctly the kid who lit it up for Tulse was Ben Uzoh. If shockernation remembers this is the kid who Turgeon badly wanted before we wound up with Gal Mekel. It's funny how things happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X