Good Game and Good Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Game and Good Luck

Well not "good" as in pretty but good as in hard fought.

Your guys showed a lot of guts and heart out there today. If you can hustle like this I wouldn't be Shocked :) if you guys are playing in March. There were obviously things I did not like about the game but hopefully we can both rebound off of this and win out in this tournament.

Go Hoyas, beat the Vols!

Go Shox, beat the Saints!

I really wish we could have gotten another second round game against Tennessee again, but Siena'll be a good game. Best of luck against the Vols. Don't cut your ears out after the millionth refrain of Rocky Top!
    Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
    Students > Alumni
    If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
    The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

I second that--good luck Hoyas!

Comment

I hope you guys win the tourney! Good luck!
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words.

Definitely some UGLYYYY ball, but gritty effort by both teams.

I sincerely hope you win this tournament and have a great season.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Thank you for the kind words. All the best to your Hoyas this season. As has already been mentioned don't go insane from Rocky Top! The Tennesse fans we came across in Greensboro a couple years back were true southern ladies & gentlemen both before and after the game. Hopefully this is again the case after the Hoyas defeat the Vols.

Go Hoyas!

Go Shocks!!!!
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
            X