No announcement yet.

Orukpe makes all-star team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he behind door #1, #2, #3? Do we even know if he is behind one of them? or will be?

Doesn't someone have an 'in' to find out more about his arrival? (Okon?)

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
      Is he behind door #1, #2, #3? Do we even know if he is behind one of them? or will be?

Doesn't someone have an 'in' to find out more about his arrival? (Okon?)
      Oh Lord, I can see it now... an Africa to US flight tracker thread. :D
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

You think we are above that?

Comment

Time to follow every flight to the US out of Nigeria!!!
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I like the International Flight Tracker plan (Awarded belly laugh of the day!)

BUT, I am worried about having a TRUE Center this year, and another one for next year. We keep looking at all these guards for 08 with 3 scollies for next year with no mention of a 2nd Center being recruited for 08.

Sorry, but 6'7-8" will not cut it, didn't last year, and won't this year, and especially for any post season play where we might play big schools.

Comment

snapshot we missed the boat as we must have signed a coach who doesn't know what he is doing

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
                snapshot we missed the boat as we must have signed a coach who doesn't know what he is doing
                There's a difference between knowing what one's doing and having the pieces with which to do it.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                  Originally posted by wushock
                  There's a difference between knowing what one's doing and having the pieces with which to do it.
                  That's exactly what I am trying to say. Just the same as if you lined up
                  250-260 lb linemen up against 300-320 lb linemen, its doubtful whether your linemen would be able to do the job needed.

We just need to be 6'10' or taller for a Center, and yes, I know they don't grow on trees.

Comment

Mahnord Martina was 6'10" and he worked out well.

I would think that our coach is smart enough to know that we need a tall center "who has skills".

Comment

Working...
                    X