Georgetown message boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgetown message boards

Extensive selection of high-quality domain names. Knowledgeable, friendly customer support.

2 threads on this board

No threads yet

:wsu_posters: 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Check the "Links of Interest" sticky topic.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
      Check the "Links of Interest" sticky topic.
      OOPs 8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Interesting and respectful prediction threat - respectful in that several of the posters took some time to learn a bit about Wichtia and Wichita State, hence the reference to Parcell, Pizza Hut, aviation etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
          Interesting and respectful prediction threat - respectful in that several of the posters took some time to learn a bit about Wichtia and Wichita State, hence the reference to Parcell, Pizza Hut, aviation etc.
          Yeah I was impressed with that as well. And not too many of them really predicting HUGE blowouts. Seems to be about 10-15 point spreads for the most part.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

As a peruse their site, I'm struck by how much some of them actually know about Wichita State in their prediction thread. Despite some of their inappropriate discussions, they have some very creative "Team Names".
            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

I agree.

That may be the most civilized opponent board I've ever ran into before.

Now, if we do some unexpected things on Thursday (like win ), I'd expect that to change pretty quickly..
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I think they remember Syracuse

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
                  Seton Hall too perhaps?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                    The guy put up a Wikipedia link for Wichita State. I would expect better research from Georgetown people. :D

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                      Seton Hall too perhaps?
                      Maybe Providence too, which we beat that same season we beat Seton Hall. We also beat Providence the year before, so we're 4-0 in the last 4 games vs the Big East.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                        Originally posted by ShockerFever
                        Seton Hall too perhaps?
                        Maybe Providence too, which we beat that same season we beat Seton Hall. We also beat Providence the year before, so we're 4-0 in the last 4 games vs the Big East.
                        Ya your right, how soon we forget! Or should I say I forget! :goshocks: 8)

Comment

Wow, that's a little scary..

Too bad all good things have to come to an end.. :cry:
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I looked at HoyaTalk and could barely stand the awful coloring of the site.

This seems to be an excellent opportunity to thank the administrators and web designers that make this site not only pleasant to look at, but a great place to chat with fellow Shocker fans.

Thanks a bunch!

Comment

I have to give it to these guys, the "names" prediction thread is pretty funny.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X