X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever
    Ft. Myers, FL in a tournament.

73-61 UMKC final.

At least we stayed competitive with the Roos..
    I was drunk until I read this. I am now completely sober now.

Thanks.....
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez
      Originally posted by ShockerFever
      Ft. Myers, FL in a tournament.

73-61 UMKC final.

At least we stayed competitive with the Roos..
      I was drunk until I read this. I am now completely sober now.

Thanks.....
      :good:

Starting Thanksgiving break kinda early, aren't we?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Wow
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I guess I feel better?

Comment

Might make our team not feel so bad. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
              Might make our team not feel so bad. :shock:
              Hopefully they will keep that taste in their mouth heading into Orlando though!
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I know many were down, especially on this board, regarding our loss to UMKC, but I've now watched them play a few times, and feel they've got a pretty decent team that plays extremely hard-and together. Matt Brown is a good, solid coach. Would I have liked to beat the Roos, you bet. But, losing to them certainly hasn't killed our season.

Comment

And I think we should continue to play them. Recruiting visibility in KC is an obvious reason, but they are also a young team that looks like they'll only get better. Over the next two years they could be a solid mid-range team to have on the schedule. Probably no worse than TCU will be this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                    And I think we should continue to play them. Recruiting visibility in KC is an obvious reason, but they are also a young team that looks like they'll only get better. Over the next two years they could be a solid mid-range team to have on the schedule. Probably no worse than TCU will be this year.
                    It will only help our recruiting if we beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Snow
                      Wrong!

Reggie Chamberlain from the KC area signed after the Juco tournament last April... UMKC beat us last year.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Snow
                        I've never bought that as an excuse for other schools not to play us and I won't buy it in regards to us playing UMKC.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
                          I know many were down, especially on this board, regarding our loss to UMKC, but I've now watched them play a few times, and feel they've got a pretty decent team that plays extremely hard-and together. Matt Brown is a good, solid coach. Would I have liked to beat the Roos, you bet. But, losing to them certainly hasn't killed our season.
                          Yeah, but now we have the honor of being the worst D1 team in the region. Thanks Roos.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                            Originally posted by vbird53
                            Yeah, but now we have the honor of being the worst D1 team in the region. Thanks Roos.
                            Maybe today, however time will tell if that remains true in March.
                            Maybe, maybe not.
                            SFL is back!

Comment

Working...
                            X