Orlando Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Roll Call

Who will be spending Turkey Day with the Shox in Orlando? Group of 5 of us flying down Thursday and returning Tuesday.

What kind of turnout can we expect from the Shocker Nation?

No matter how good or bad or young the team is, going to Orlando for a 5-day vacation and watching the Shox play against some good competition in the national spotlight is nice.

Lucky you.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I wish I were. But I am already planning a trip to Hawaii :D

I'm also thinking of traveling down to TCU. Outside of that, no road games for me until STL this year.

Hopefully we'll have a good group of Shocker fans in Orlando though. I wish I had the funds and ability to get away from work for it.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

My wife and I will be there.

Comment

I was going but a phone call from my two year old grand daughter blowing me kisses over the phone quickly convinced me to spend Thanksgiving in Atlanta.

Comment

Three tickets here, look forward to seeing you there.

Comment

My wife and I at least for first two games.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

The weather forecast for Orlando is 60 and 70 degree temperatures with a chance of rain only on Saturday. Air Tran has tickets for $99 the last time I looked. It 's not to late to book your trip!

My son and I will be joined by a couple of friends from Indianapolis.

Comment

We'll be there - with both our boys! They are very excited. Hope we can make a lot of noise. :clap:

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock
                    I was going but a phone call from my two year old grand daughter blowing me kisses over the phone quickly convinced me to spend Thanksgiving in Atlanta.
                    Darn those little ones!!! :D

You just can't say no to 'em. :good:
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Me and my Wife will be there Wed to Wed ,, makin a Lil vacation , anniversary trip outa it
                      From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                        Originally posted by 60Shock
                        Darn those little ones!!! :D

You just can't say no to 'em. :good:
                        Sub, you got that right. They are All just too damn cute to resist.

Comment

Me, wife and our 2 kids will be there. Leaving today.

Comment

For those wonderful Shock fans going to Orlando:

Orlando has probably well over a thousand restaurants of every variety imaginable to fit everyone's taste and budget.

Three of my favorite are and they are very reasonable:

TooJays (four locations) - Probably the best Jewish Deli outside of New York (they are in Miami as well). If you like Hot Pastrami (or Corned Beef) piled high on the best rye bread you've ever eaten, you can't go wrong. $7.95 and includes cole slaw or potato salad. Superb dill tomato soup on Friday nights only. Oh, did I mention the Cheese Cake?

Carrabba's Italian Grill (a rather small chain which I don't think is in the Mid-West). Everything is excellent. $8.95 - $22, minus drinks.

Stonewoods - Large menu - Mesquite grilled shrimp with a spicy avacado sauce and grilled salmon are excellent. $12 - $25, minus drinks.

Enjoy Orlando, but Daytona Beach is even better.

Comment

I will be there in spirit
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                              X