Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gardner -Webb vs. Oklahoma

GW only lost by 4 to Oklahoma.

our schedule in the next 2 weeks are going to be very challenging for us.---it can only make us better!!!

not bashing the comment, i just dont follow. what does gardner webb's loss to Blake Griffin and company who had 35 pts and 21 rebs. have to do with our schedule?

Comment

We play GW on 12-12
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

very good. its early. i wasnt thinking. i knew there was probably something just overlooked that!

Comment

Re: Gardner -Webb vs. Oklahoma

Originally posted by melcong4
          GW only lost by 4 to Oklahoma.

our schedule in the next 2 weeks are going to be very challenging for us.---it can only make us better!!!
          You hold onto that thought. Something tells me we are going to FEEL very much worse before GETTING very much better. This could be a very long preseason. However, I will be there every home game with bells on. I'm not writing the Shocks off for this year --- it will be what it will be. I do see a lot of hope for the future (however long that takes.) The Shocks will give us moments to cheer about and others to groan about. It's all in the growing process. My hope is that there are much more of the former than the latter.

Comment

Working...
          X