WSU VERSUS CENTENARY PREDIDCTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS CENTENARY PREDIDCTIONS

Somebody has to pay!!! We will look awesome and hit at least 77% from the charity stripe.

WSU--70

Centenary 59

11 point spread
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

65 to 56 WSU
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Gentlemen 59, Shox 57

Comment

WSU 71
        Centenary 55

The Gents' are used to the road, they don't play a home game until Janruary 8th.

Comment

RealTimeRPI.com has us at an rpi of 305 and Centenary at 172, but we should still beat them unless we do another UMKC.

Shockers 77-66

Comment

WSU 79 - 62 :whistle:

Comment

Shocks by 12 or Centenary by 2.

Go Shocks!!!!
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                RealTimeRPI.com has us at an rpi of 305 and Centenary at 172, but we should still beat them unless we do another UMKC.

Shockers 77-66
                I expect us to end up bewen 100 and 150 RPI. :posterwsu: 8)
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

WSU 72
                  Them 63

This is not a must win, but lose this one and we might be looking at a 7 game losing streak when we get back to Koch arena for our next home game with Gardner-Webb.
                  Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                  Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

I'm not sure which team will show up--the good outside shooting team from the first games or the brick-laying, free throw-missing duds from the last game. Hopefully, the first choice.

WSU 70
                    Centenary 62

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk
                      This is not a must win, but lose this one and we might be looking at a 7 game losing streak when we get back to Koch arena for our next home game with Gardner-Webb.
                      Speaking of Gardner-Webb, they only lost to Okahoma by 14, so they could be tougher then we think.

Comment

Speaking of Gardner-Webb, they only lost to Okahoma by 14, so they could be tougher then we think.
                        This season NO team we play should be taken lightly. They will all be battles--no gimmies.

With that said, I think Ramon gets another double-double, we get more offensive production, shoot a much better % on the free throw line and play good enough defense to 'rebound' and get a 'W'.

70-64 Shox

:goshocks:

Comment

Centenary returns a lot from last year. From their stats it looks like they played with 3 guards a lot, but their best guard graduated. 5 of 7 players who started at least 11 games return.

G - Nick Stallings, 6'1", 190, Sr - 15.9 pts, 4.9 reb, 38.7% 3-pt.
                          F - Lance Hill, 6'7", 255, Sr - 11.7 pts, 3.8 reb, 45.2% 3-pt.
                          G - Chase Adams, 5'10", 175, Jr - 8.2 pts, 4.7 A, 33.8% 3-pt.
                          F - Anthony Gatlin, 6'8", 180, So - 4.4 pts, 2.4 reb
                          F - Jerrald Bonham, 6'8", 210, Jr - 3.6 pts, 2.7 reb

Past that, they return 1 player who only got occasional minutes.

Centenary averaged 18 3's per game and made 37.7%. They got outrebounded 36.5 to 30.8. Stallings was their leading rebounder last year. They averaged 13.0 assists, and 15.5 TO's per game.

WSU 72 - Centenary 56.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by shockar25
                            This season NO team we play should be taken lightly. They will all be battles--no gimmies.

With that said, I think Ramon gets another double-double, we get more offensive production, shoot a much better % on the free throw line and play good enough defense to 'rebound' and get a 'W'.

70-64 Shox

:goshocks:
                            I guess Gardner-Webb only lost to Oklahoma by 4 instead of 14. The score I read had it wrong. Now they seem like an even tougher opponent.

Comment

Battle of Klein Forest High School!! Toure Murry vs. Lance Hill. Lance has been inactive due to injury but he is one of their leading returning scorers.

Comment

Working...
                              X