Ramon Clemente...The Nation's 4th Leading Rebounder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramon Clemente...The Nation's 4th Leading Rebounder

I know it is very early in the season but Ramon is tied for 4th in the nation in rebounding average at 14.5 boards a game. Very impressive.

The 2023-24 NCAAM Regular Season Player stat leaders on ESPN. Includes stat leaders in every category from points and assists to rebounds and blocks.
    Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Last time a Shocker was up there in that range in that category, I believe it was the #1 spot and he was an all-american.

Comment

God Bless Ramon Clemente, he is a real man.

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
        Last time a Shocker was up there in that range in that category, I believe it was the #1 spot and he was an all-american.
        I believe that Jamie Arnold was top 10 nationally. He used to get a ton.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Ramon is THE reason our beloved Shocks were in a position to win last might's game.

Go Shocks!!!!!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Those three guys ranking over him must be something else on the boards!
            In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
              i dont know i heard blake griffin is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by shocker0624
                Have you seen him play? He's far from it and projected out to be the first overall pick in the upcoming NBA draft according to some.

Comment

Now accepting donations for a replacement sarcasm meter for rrshock.

Comment

I haven't seen anyone hustle that hard for an entire game in a long, long time. He was everywhere last night, and if he goes after rebounds 1/2 that much on most nights he'll be in the top 20 in rebounding I would think. Effort and leadership like that has to be an influence on those youngsters--even if it takes some time to sink in. I hope to heck it is anyway.

Comment

I was really upset while watching the SIU/Duke game they were scrolling on the top of the screen during halftime and breaks the national stat leaders. For some reason they only showed the top 4 in Points, Rebounds, and Assists. Ramon is tied with Butts from Appalachian State but I think due to alphabetical order of the school names Ramon was not shown. Was hoping to see him up there. Would have been some nice exposure for the young man.
                      Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                        Originally posted by shocker0624
                        Have you seen him play? He's far from it and projected out to be the first overall pick in the upcoming NBA draft according to some.
                        sarcasm?

Comment

I believe this team will get its act together by Jan and a big part of it will be RC's leadership!
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                          X