Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need to start recruiting the kind of athletes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to start recruiting the kind of athletes...

... THAT UMKC HAS!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111eleven

Utterly disgraceful.

Where's the pride? They were on our home floor and we let them own the paint?

Where's the focus? Our "shooters" couldn't even draw iron at times...

I don't give an F how young you are but you don't get swept by UMKC.

If that @#$*# (white man) would have kept driving on me all night I would have fouled him so hard he would have felt his balls in his throat!

Speaking of balls, the only person on our team with any testicles (that dropped) is Ramon Clemente. I hope he went into that locker room and started a fist fight with his own teammates.

I am ashamed to be a Shocker tonight.

T

...jksd;asd;asd;asd;asd;asd;asd;asd;asd;asd;asd;af

No offense, but I'm NEVER ashamed to be a Shocker no matter how bad things are.

But that's just me.... to each their own I guess.

:goshocks:

Comment

And there it is...

And strangely enough, I can't disagree with too much of it.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Re: We need to start recruiting the kind of athletes...

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded

Utterly disgraceful.

If that @#$*# (white man) would have kept driving on me all night I would have fouled him so hard he would have felt his balls in his throat!

Speaking of balls, the only person on our team with any testicles (that dropped) is Ramon Clemente. I hope he went into that locker room and started a fist fight with his own teammates.

T

Oh shut up LOL
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

If that ***** would have charged me with his knee in my chest like he did Hatch, I would have gotten up and thrown him over the scorers table.

T

...8)

Comment

You tell em' Cold! And for those who think we got shooters on this team, you just saw how poor our free throw shooting is, and after tonight, the Shox are 11 for 41 from the three point line. Disgusting!

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
              You tell em' Cold! And for those who think we got shooters on this team, you just saw how poor our free throw shooting is, and after tonight, the Shox are 11 for 41 from the three point line. Disgusting!
              Try not to sound so excited...

I do think we have shooters, however, I think we came out unprepared.

I think we've shown them all the right videos to get them into the right attitude for this game
              -HCGM

wtf?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

P.S.

Why am I getting Deja Vu from last season with all the rushed, jacked up 3's? Is this still part of the "learning process"?

I would have thrown it to Stutz every time down the floor. If he was double or triple-teamed he could have kicked it out for an uncontested three. By the end of the game Stutz would have learned a ton with all those touches... oh, and we would have won.

T

...8)

Comment

OK OK ,,, guess what ,,, I'm pretty sure the Sun is still coming up this morning ,,, and so will the play of the Shockers take a breath and realize this can happen ,, especially on a VERY Young (player wise ) team
                From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Re: We need to start recruiting the kind of athletes...

Utterly disgraceful.

T

haha

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                    Try not to sound so excited...

I do think we have shooters, however, I think we came out unprepared.

I think we've shown them all the right videos to get them into the right attitude for this game
                    -HCGM

####?

P.S.

Why am I getting Deja Vu from last season with all the rushed, jacked up 3's? Is this still part of the "learning process"?

I would have thrown it to Stutz every time down the floor. If he was double or triple-teamed he could have kicked it out for an uncontested three. By the end of the game Stutz would have learned a ton with all those touches... oh, and we would have won.

T

...8)

Everyones entitled to their own opinion. Over the years you have more than proved that. My opinion is you're one of those people who always think they're better than anyone else, but when called out, prove to be nothing more than a mouth flapping in the wind. :cry:

Please do everyone a favor and go find a new team and coach to support. Or in your case, not support.

Comment

As I posted in the UMKC game thread the Shocks deserved to lose lastnight. :cry:

This season will be one of lumps but I believe the future is bright.

Go Shocks!!!!
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

THis could be the best thing we could have had happened to us. Can you say wake up call! I think these guys will gell.
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

If you think the game plan included the PG dribbling around until he could find his shot, or jacking up a 3 when someone passed him the ball to reset the offense, I think you'd be mistaken.

Everybody's saying "pound the ball inside". Do you think this didn't occur to Marshall? Marshall can't grab the ball walk down into the paint and hand it to a post player. The guys on the court have to actually throw it in there. They didn't do that very often.

I'm going to guess it was a failure to recognize defensive schemes and a failure to have 4 or 5 players where they were supposed to be to execute the game plan. Then, when the game plan wasn't working, it turned into JuCo ball.

So far out of all the JuCos Marshall had to bring in, only Clemente adjusted quickly to D1 ball. So far.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
                            As I posted in the UMKC game thread the Shocks deserved to lose lastnight. :cry:

This season will be one of lumps but I believe the future is bright.

Go Shocks!!!!
                            I have to agree… it would have been embarrassing to win this game. We sure as heck didn’t deserve a W with that effort. I’m a glass half-full type of guy and actually believe this loss will benefit the young guys. After watching UMKC play KU Sunday evening, I was very concerned that something like this might happen. It reminded me of what an ORU team did to KU a couple of years ago at AFH. **it happens!

Fans and players need to get over it and move on. Oh, and I was as guilty as anyone for thinking that we could just ‘show up’ and drill them by 20… we all learn our lessons. I’m sure the Valley is proud of us. Some of our fans are the first to trash other Valley teams for terrible RPI killing losses. If it’s one of you, I say shut your pie hole and support our team.
                            SFL is back!

Comment

2 threes or four free throws fall and we're not having this conversation right now....
                              Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                              Students > Alumni
                              If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                              The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Working...
                              X