Games of interest for Nov. 16 - 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AG1219
    G-Town pulls away at the line 71-62. If CBS gametracker is accurate Jacksonville outrebounded the Hoyas 33-30. Jacksonville only shot 33% from the field.

This gives me some hope for our Orlando opener. :goshocks:
    :good: :clap:
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Monday's scores updated:

Missouri St almost blew it, but held on to give the Valley a record of 1-0 on the evening

All of our potential/guaranteed opponents did well also going 5-0 on the evening.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by AG1219
        G-Town pulls away at the line 71-62. If CBS gametracker is accurate Jacksonville outrebounded the Hoyas 33-30. Jacksonville only shot 33% from the field.

This gives me some hope for our Orlando opener. :goshocks:
        Sometimes that kind of a game is an eye-opener. I kinda wish they would blow everyone out of the water till we played them. Now they may be more focused. But who knows.

Just like I think it was the worst thing that could happen for SIU is to have Duke struggle against URI on their home floor. Now they will be out to "re-prove" themselves....not good for the Saluki's.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I was at the Georgetown-Jacksonville game. Georgetown will need a few games to get the offense going; the 4-year starting point guard and 4-year starting center graduated last year, so things look quite a bit different. But defensively the Hoyas were very good last night--Monroe in particular is a beast. It will be important for any team hoping to beat them to get Monroe in foul trouble and go after the backups.

Comment

I hoping Durley and Stutz will have some success on the inside. If they do it's a good omen for the rest of the year.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Centenary is getting dominated.

Live scores for every 2023-24 NCAAM season game on ESPN. Includes box scores, video highlights, play breakdowns and updated odds.
              Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by RussDaBus
                Centenary is getting dominated.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/scoreboard
                It wouldn't be very Gentleman-like for them to dominate. :D

Comment

Updated scores:

Evansville wins, Indiana St loses. Valley goes 1-1 on the night.

Comment

Creighton vs Arkansas - Pine Bluff seems like kind of an odd matchup.

Comment

Updated: Sorry been hectic at work last couple days

Valley so far this week: 7-6

Opponents/Possible Opponents so far this week: 16-8

Comment

Valley went 4-0 today, including MSU beating Arkansas.

Comment

final update

Comment

Working...
                          X