Eye on Orukpe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye on Orukpe

As the basketball season starts up, is there anyone in the Three Rivers area that will be providing reports on Orukpe?

Re: Eye on Orukpe

Originally posted by lemuel777
    As the basketball season starts up, is there anyone in the Three Rivers area that will be providing reports on Orukpe?
    ...Or more importantly filtering his mail and phone messages... :whistle:

T

...8)

Comment

Last we heard he'd be redshirting this season. I doubt there's much to report if that's still the case.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

In the last public report I know, EO wants to play this year and Marshall said we have work to do about that.

Three Rivers' first regular season game is tonight. We shall see.
        In the fast lane

Comment

This has to be a delicate subject matter for both sides. If EO truly desires to play while GM wishes otherwise it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Since he's not WSU property then I'm not sure how much say in the matter GM has. It's not like EO has to go about pleasing WSU for a D1 scholarship.

Comment

The real trajedy here is that I'm going to have to put :poster_eo: back into the smiley drawer.

Comment

I was going to post a picture of the Three Rivers roster with EO on it, but when I previewed it, it was way too big, so I didn't. Here's the link to the web page. He's #42.

Comment

It looks like TRCC is under NJCAA investigation.

It doesn't look like anything that would involve EO as the documentation being requested points toward players on scholarship there the previous two years.

Comment

And FWIW, a TRCC fan said EO looked impressive at their "midnight madness".

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                    And FWIW, a TRCC fan said EO looked impressive at their "midnight madness".
                    That is VERY depressing to hear... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

EOOOooooooooooooooooooooo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

P.S.

Looks like they have a huge roster!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7', 6'10", 6'9", 6'7", 6'6", 6'5", 6'6", 6'4"...

Perhaps we should be playing Three Rivers instead of Silo-Tech?

T

...8)

Comment

Depressing

Cold, please let us know the next time you hear something that's not depressing.

From your posts, I'm guessing that a McCain victory next Tuesday would qualify -- and I shudder to admit that I'd agree with you if so -- but that would be off-topic. I'm talking about something that would qualify for posting in a Men's Basketball thread. And I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Re: Depressing

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
                        Cold, please let us know the next time you hear something that's not depressing.

From your posts, I'm guessing that a McCain victory next Tuesday would qualify -- and I shudder to admit that I'd agree with you if so -- but that would be off-topic. I'm talking about something that would qualify for posting in a Men's Basketball thread. And I'm not holding my breath.
                        Either McBush or Obama winning would be depressing. Obama winning would be Scaaaary. I'm voting for SpongeBob.

I thought the men's scrimmage wasn't depressing. I was impressed with Durley, Clemente, several of the small guards, and definitely Kyles. I loved the throw-down by Ellis on the breakaway. That was nasty but I still don't think he has heart (I hope he reads this). I thought Clemente's skit was hilarious and the only talent shown in the amateur hour event all evening. The red carpet was a complete debacle...

A.J. was doing windmill dunks in the warmups. Why was it again that he wasn't allowed in the dunk contest?

T

...8)

Comment

Re: Depressing

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                          Originally posted by WSUwatcher

Either McBush or Obama winning would be depressing. Obama winning would be Scaaaary. I'm voting for SpongeBob.

I thought the men's scrimmage wasn't depressing. I was impressed with Durley, Clemente, several of the small guards, and definitely Kyles. I loved the throw-down by Ellis on the breakaway. That was nasty but I still don't think he has heart (I hope he reads this). I thought Clemente's skit was hilarious and the only talent shown in the amateur hour event all evening. The red carpet was a complete debacle...

A.J. was doing windmill dunks in the warmups. Why was it again that he wasn't allowed in the dunk contest?

T

...8)
                          Big Toe-itis! :D

P.S. It's catching...
                          SFL is back!

Comment

They'd said that AJ opted out of it
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

If kids can verbal their sophmore or junior years of highschool, Why can't EO verbal to WSU? Are the rules different at a JC? Do you think he might verbal next summer?

Thoughts Anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X