Got my tickets yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my tickets yesterday...

Didn't see anyone else mention it but they are finally here!

In your defense I will assume that you attended Shocker Madness but just forgot to pick them up :roll:
    The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Does this mean the ticket marketplace will be running soon? I checked Monday and my ticket inventory was empty.
      I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

With four kids under seven, I was afraid to pick them up at Madness...Madness is my house 24/7.

I was too busy keeping track of the six pretzels with cheeze, 4 lemon chillers, three hots and one order of nachos not to mention all of the drinks to worry about where my tickets were.

We spend 35 dollars for dinner at On the Border and 48 dollars for heart attack on a bun at Koch Arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock
          With four kids under seven, I was afraid to pick them up at Madness...Madness is my house 24/7.

I was too busy keeping track of the six pretzels with cheeze, 4 lemon chillers, three hots and one order of nachos not to mention all of the drinks to worry about where my tickets were.

We spend 35 dollars for dinner at On the Border and 48 dollars for heart attack on a bun at Koch Arena.
          That is a legitimate excuse!
          The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

I got mine today! It sure was fun to open that envelope for the first time being a season ticket 'newbie'. It's going to be a fun season.

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock

Lol. Ah! Those were the days.

Comment

Working...
              X