Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slam Dunk

More to come :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters:
    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

DDDDAAVVIIDD KKKKYYLLEESS!!!!

Comment

Thanks He should have done 2 people!

To bad it has Greg Williams in it but....

Comment

From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

anyone get his dunk over Garrett during the scrimmage? Wouldn't mind seeing that again!
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

just for the heck of it i'm scanning through some video of the saluki's madness. And their dunks are horrible and most are missing them very badly LOL. Not impressed. Although it obviously doesn't mean the kids can't play...but for such highly touted recruits I would have thought at least 1 or 2 could jump better. Maybe Lowrey threatened them to not get hurt....I dunno.

Just saw the 3 point contest. The best that the men could do was 9 out of 25 3's in 60 secs by Ryan Hare....I think Clevin could have done better if he was given 25 shots and 60 secs....:P
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Clevin hit 9 in 30 seconds. So, yeah. He could shatter 9 in :60.

Comment

Working...
              X