Tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets?

Any idea when single game tickets go on sale?

...and, does anyone know the status of season ticket sales?

Comment

I know that there is like a list of 300 people for them

Comment

Originally posted by RHshoxfan
        Actually, last I heard, there were 100 season ticket available and a waiting list of 600 names (which probably represents twice that since most on the list will probably be looking for more than a single ticket).

As to single game tickets, I think the only way to get those will be those put on the marketplace by season ticket holders.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
          Actually, last I heard, there were 100 season ticket available and a waiting list of 600 names (which probably represents twice that since most on the list will probably be looking for more than a single ticket).

As to single game tickets, I think the only way to get those will be those put on the marketplace by season ticket holders.
          You are correct on the statistics.
          Jocks & Jills
          3236 N. Rock Rd
          Wichita, KS 67226
          316-260-9800
          http://www.jocks-jills.com
          http://www.myspace.com/jocksandjills

Comment

Re: Tickets?

Any idea when single game tickets go on sale?
            if the students haven't picked up all of their allotment of tickets, then remaining GA tickets will go on sale 48hrs prior to the game

Comment

I joined the waiting list back in December looking for 2 season tickets. I don't know how far down the list they made it this year, but it hasn't reached me yet. Hopefully by next year... :cry:

Comment

Sales must be good, because I put in to upgrade my seats (with an increase in SASO of course) and was informed that it was unlikely my seat location would change. I gather that means that I'm staying where I am until more fall off the boat or I suddenly become wealthy enough to pony up really big SASO dollars.
                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
                  Sales must be good, because I put in to upgrade my seats (with an increase in SASO of course) and was informed that it was unlikely my seat location would change. I gather that means that I'm staying where I am until more fall off the boat or I suddenly become wealthy enough to pony up really big SASO dollars.
                  After graduating in the spring, this will be my first year with season tickets (which I was lucky enough to get), and based on the available seats they had, you couldn't upgrade your seat unless you wanted to pay in the highest level SASO donation categories or just had really bad seats so that even seat up pretty high were an upgrade. Luckily for me, since I only needed a single ticket, I got a seat that, although pretty high up, is center court.
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Yeah, I'm not even sure Bold Gold level would get me improved seat location. I think it would have to be up in the Guardian level, which is up in the $2000 per year range. My current seats are pretty good all things considered, four seats on the aisle in row 30 of section 118. This will be my fourth year in that spot. One of the new guys in the group has already told me that at the first game he will announce to the section that he will be standing and yelling - a lot! Actually in the upper reaches of 118, that is a pretty good fit. His only regret at that altitude is that its a little harder for Dana Altman to hear him...
                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                    X