• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 73 Year Old College Basketball Player

Gotta give this guy some credit!

That is pretty cool

Comment

Very cool. Gives some hope to us as we get older (no, not that old yet or even close, but....)

Comment

I remember there were a few years we could have used him.

Comment

He scored in his first game.

Stay up-to-date with the latest sports news and scores from NBC Sports.

Comment

When I saw this thread had a new post in it, I was sure the headline was going to read "73 year old college basketball player dies on court."
            That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

I was going to go with a broken hip or ankle or something of the sort.

Comment

Or "73 year-old cager clears lane with cane, ejected from game".

Comment

Maybe some of you wish you were in as good shape as he is. I know I do. He could run circles around me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21
                    Maybe some of you wish you were in as good shape as he is. I know I do. He could run circles around me.
                    Just FYI, I recently participated in a marathon.....it was the "24" marathon....needless to say, Jack saved the world and I drank my weight in beer.
                    That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Originally posted by rZ
                      Just FYI, I recently participated in a marathon.....it was the "24" marathon....needless to say, Jack saved the world and I drank my weight in beer.
                      Congrats -- You sound as if you can hold your own. Unfortunately, I more than likely won't be around to see how you are doing at 73 years of age.

Comment

No doubt. But you have to admit that the situation is a magnet for some humor and parody.

That we're even making some fun of it says a lot for what the guy has been able to do.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                          No doubt. But you have to admit that the situation is a magnet for some humor and parody.

That we're even making some fun of it says a lot for what the guy has been able to do.
                          And I agree totally. I haven't read anything so far that I would consider outside of "fun", so I'm all for it.

Comment

Working...
                          X