Vote for the MVC/Rivals Poll of Top Midmajor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for the MVC/Rivals Poll of Top Midmajor

I don't really understand a poster who joined almost a year ago and now makes their first post, which is nothing but a link to a Rivals subscription page.

Somehow I think user1 is a fan of something other than WSU athletics.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Probably a Bradley fan just trying to get some votes for the Valley. There is an interesting post on the Bradley board....Crieghton over Saskatchewan 87-82. Watts and Lawson with 20 each. Newcomers Stinnett and Woodfox with 9 and 6.
      In the fast lane

Comment

The MVC is not mid-major, so therefore should not be included in this poll.

Comment

The MVC is not BCS, which is how they seem to define majors now.

Comment

Well, it's not mid-major. If you want to think small that's fine, but don't complain when the MVC gets screwed come selection time then.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
              Well, it's not mid-major. If you want to think small that's fine, but don't complain when the MVC gets screwed come selection time then.
              Unfortunately it doesn't matter what you or I or anyone on here thinks. There is this committee that seems to have a hard on for ACC, Big East, and SEC teams getting into the tourney. Couple that with a whole lot of unknowns in the MVC this year, and I won't be complaining. The MVC more than likely is a 2 bid league this year, unless a couple of teams step up past what most think will happen.

Comment

Working...
              X