Clear All

• 7 Foot 7in Kenny George had some of his foot cut off

poor guy :cry:

That does suck.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

That's terrible. I believe this MRSA is the same staff infection which is having an outbreak in the Orlando area amongst young school age children.

One child has recently died of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock
        That's terrible. I believe this MRSA is the same staff infection which is having an outbreak in the Orlando area amongst young school age children.

One child has recently died of it.
        MRSA is what is breaking out in every hospital, every place you can think of basically. It's nasty and alot of people have it and don't know it. It doesn't affect alot of people like it did in this case, but they still have it or are carriers.

Comment

MRSA is nasty stuff - we have a family friend who had knee replacement surgery just over a year ago and got it. He got about as close to death as you can get. His doctors really did not think he would make it. But after a year of recovery and a few recurrences of infection he is doing better. They had to go in and remove his knee completely wait several months and then replace it. We just pray everyday that he does not get an infection again.

Comment

Working...
          X