Killing time!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing time!!!

I am having a real hard time waiting for the season to start. Nothing on shockernet and nothing on kansas.com. I'M FREEKING OUT!!! Anyway, I'm going to count the grass again. I LOVE THE SHOCKERS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :good:
    " If you build it they will come ", Koch Arena

Re: Killing time!!!

Originally posted by lilshock
    I am having a real hard time waiting for the season to start. Nothing on shockernet and nothing on kansas.com. I'M FREEKING OUT!!! Anyway, I'm going to count the grass again. I LOVE THE SHOCKERS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :good:
    Never fear LilShock... just two short weeks and we'll kick this thing off in style!

GO SHOCKS!

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Two short weeks or 14 llllllllloooooooonnnnnnnggggggggg days!!! yol.(yelling out loud)
      " If you build it they will come ", Koch Arena

Comment

Has anyone received their tickets as yet?

rdr

Comment

I believe Shocker Madness is the first time they're available.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Just 12 days now and counting!!!

I am slightly concerned about our offensive ability at the 4 and 5 spots. To me, I only see our 'better than average' play offensively coming from JT Durley in that respect. JT can finish the ball.

I see some help from Clemente, just how much offensively though remains to be seen yet. I am strictly talking offense here.

Stutz is a question mark? Whether he gets 'pushed around' on the inside, and I am sure he will to some extent depends on his ability to adapt to his situation. I do hope that Stutz is moving a little faster now than when I saw him in the pickup games, and that he learned something from playing against Paul Miller.

The other concern I have is the backup at the 3 spot for AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
              I'm actually not too worried about that eventhough we don't have another true SF. I feel confident that if the matchups dictate going small at the 3 we can use a three guard lineup with our taller guards (Murray, Kyles, & Hatch) at the 3, and if we want to go big at the 3, both Ellis and Griskenas can play there.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                Just 12 days now and counting!!!

I am slightly concerned about our offensive ability at the 4 and 5 spots. To me, I only see our 'better than average' play offensively coming from JT Durley in that respect. JT can finish the ball.

I see some help from Clemente, just how much offensively though remains to be seen yet. I am strictly talking offense here.

Stutz is a question mark? Whether he gets 'pushed around' on the inside, and I am sure he will to some extent depends on his ability to adapt to his situation. I do hope that Stutz is moving a little faster now than when I saw him in the pickup games, and that he learned something from playing against Paul Miller.

I'm not too concerned about offense from the 5. 15-18 ppg from that position wouldn't surprise me at all. Durley can score in the paint. Stutz is 7' tall, knows the basic moves (reportedly), and has some range.

What worries me at the 5 is giving up 20-25 ppg. We saw Durley last year - I'm going to let it go at that. Some post players will beat Stutz and some will out-muscle him - he's young.

I'm not concerned about a backup at 3 either. Marshall doesn't seem to sub like Turgeon did. There isn't a "second unit". I suspect a backup at 3 will be for breathers, in-game coaching, and fouls. Kyles seems to have the athleticism to cover taller players. He can probably cover guys up to around 6'5". If the opponent has a 3 taller than 6'5", then Ellis is the backup.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                X