Rockin' the Roundhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockin' the Roundhouse

Athletic department and the Alumni team up for the Rockin' the Roundhouse event on October 11th at 6 pm. Food from many restaurants, live bar, live bands, auctions.

Tickets are $90 per adult.

---Shameless plug time---

My band, Blue Eyed Soul (blueeyedonline.com) will be the band playing in the practice gym this year. Last year we were the band on the main stage in the arena. I'm the trumpet/harmonica guy. Feel free to come up and say 'howdy'.

Comment

I am going to be there!!! Are you?

Comment

I'll be there, looking forward to it.

Comment

I'll be there...with others. As usual, I'm sure it will be a good time!

Comment

Maybe the messiah, Hussein (I hang around with terrorists) Obama will make an appearance and Moose will wet himself.

That would qualify him as a member of the man boy love association and his buddies at the ACLU can champion his cause.
            Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by shocrates
              Maybe the messiah, Hussein (I hang around with terrorists) Obama will make an appearance and Moose will wet himself.

That would qualify him as a member of the man boy love association and his buddies at the ACLU can champion his cause.
              You have some serious issues. Please leave them out of the basketball forum.
              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu

I'm sorry, you're right. But you have to admit I'm kinda funny. :D
                Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu

I'm sorry, you're right. But you have to admit I'm kinda funny. :D
                  Not really.

Comment

Congrats! Your first post in the Basketball forum in over 3 years. You realize this is a WSU athletics forum, right?

Comment

Working...
                    X