Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last Schollie for 09/10

When do you think it will be filled?

I think we will have it around the end of this month. I know, I know, D.J. Cooper is another guard, but I think there is very good chance he will be a Shocker.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Re: The last Schollie for 09/10

Originally posted by Snapshot9
      When do you think it will be filled?
      While I believe the last one will be filled next spring, I'm wouldn't bet against another one between now and then. There is always a chance that someone will either not get enough playing time to want to stay or will fail to accomplish what is needed to remain on the team. Not that I'm expecting this, just that it would not be an unusual happening and the staff will be prepared for either possibility.

Comment

Re: The last Schollie for 09/10

Originally posted by MikeShox
        While I believe the last one will be filled next spring, I'm wouldn't bet against another one between now and then.
        My thoughts exactly.

I think we sign another Guard or SF in the fall, and a big in the spring.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

With Cooper making an oral to Ohio, I think it will now be Spring before we see another commitment to the Shockers.
          In the fast lane

Comment

And then we'll see more than one.

Comment

Can't count that out.
              In the fast lane

Comment

^^^^^^

Agreed. It'll be 2 more.

Comment

Working...
                X