Valley update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley update

A look at all the Valley teams at CBSsports.

In the fast lane

valley update

This is interesting & fairly accurate. The writer acknowledged the fact that Orupke cudn't make it for eligibility reasons, but the writer also points out that Gal Mekel hasn't made up his mind about returning to Israel yet & he also says that Wendell Preadom is one of the few returning players with experience. But, overall the writer is fairly positive about WSU's team.

Comment

? I don't see any mention of Gal and Wendell.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Reports

You have to click on team reports. I forget the exact name of it without going back & looking it. It's not in the original report.

Comment

Sounds pretty fair. This year is a building year with hopefully some improvement towards the end of the season. Next year is the year that hopefully everything gels and clicks and we win 20.

Comment

I looked at the complete team report, no mention of Gal and Wendall. You must be thinking of some other earlier report.

a quote from the link:

It will be interesting to compare the progress of Evansville with Wichita State. They finished at the bottom of the MVC, with the Aces one game behind the Shockers. Evansville is going forward with the same cast. WSU returns one starter and adds three transfers to the mix. Different solutions at different schools for the same problem.

I know this is just an observation, but I feel offended that we are being compared to Evansville. They are perpetual bottom dwellers, we aren't.

Comment

That's the link that mentions Wendell and Gal, I do think that it was written right after the season was over.

Comment

Indiana State's Harry Marshall is an 1st semester academic casualty.
                In the fast lane

Comment

What an interesting,favorable analysis."The Shockers even without orukpe will be bigger and more athletic".Someone really did their homework this time and didn't just copy what someone else wrote.

Comment

Illinois State's Kenyon Smith is academically ineligible for the year. He was expected to battle for point guard playing time.

In the fast lane

Comment

so does anyone know when the media day is for the shox?? If I remember right, it was the 2nd or 3rd week of October last year.

Comment

Working...
                      X