No announcement yet.

A Night with Coach Marshall 8-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is. But I know I've read that somewhere. Maybe I'll try to find where just to be sure.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by kssoak
      Originally posted by jazztrane

It was funny when someone asked are you going to recruit local and he just said "Yes" and stood there smiling for probably 10 seconds. :) He then followed up with "we will recruit our backyard."
      Of course he is going to look in his own backyard...but that doesn't mean that he is going to find someone there. I wouldn't expect any coach to say,"no, I'm not going to look (recruit) in our back yard."

We also don't know how large a backyard he is refering to...it could be all ajoining states...etc...

Hey I wouldn't take local recruiting for granted. Our last coach never got a good local recruit in seven years.

Of course you don't have to go to far back, Terrell Benton, Maurice Evans and Darrin Williams were all signed by Randy.

Comment

A 7 foot high school player who recently took an unofficial to WSU is Garrett Stutz from KC, MO. See the recruiting board for details.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan

LF is a Junior and a player to watch.
          For East, Flowers is definitely the player. By the time he is a rising senior, expect him to be getting as much recruiting attention as Cyphers.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
          X