No announcement yet.

Paradise Jam- St. Thomas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZ - we're staying at the Secret Harbor Resort - it is all condos - so you have a kitchen in your suite - which is a great way to save a little $$. Last time we stayed at the Sapphire Beach resort which was OK - but not great. My advice - make sure you rent a car - it is a lot cheaper than paying for taxis - you just have to remember to stay left - which is not a big deal except when making a right turn. Just don't hit the Rum Punch hard until you get back to your hotel. :)
    Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Anyone looking for a trip departing from Chicago checkout this link. Seems like a reasonable price.

Comment

Since they will be there...................

http://www.sportsline.com/collegebas...story/10414882

:wsu_posters:

Notre Dame's Harangody might miss first six games due to bad thumb
        Oct. 17, 2007
        CBSSports.com wire reports

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Notre Dame forward Luke Harangody, a Big East all-rookie team selection last season, tore a ligament in his right thumb and could miss the first six games of the season.

Harangody is expected to miss three to six weeks with the injury, which the school said he hurt during a practice Monday. He will be in a cast for the next several weeks and his status will be evaluated in three weeks.

The 6-foot-8 Harangody was Notre Dame's fourth-leading scorer at 11.2 points a game and second-leading rebounder at 6.2 a game. He started 16 games as the Irish went 24-8 last season.

Notre Dame opens the season Nov. 12 at home against Long Island, then plays three games in a tournament in the Virgin Islands.

AP NEWS
        The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2006-2007, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserved

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker
          How funny...I was also looking at that place and kinda had it on the radar. It seems to have a lot going for it! Couple nice restaurants, some nice beaches close by plus easy access to ferry to get to the beaches of St. John. After doing a lot of research...I'm about 93% sure that's where the wife and I will end up staying. So thanks for the recommendation fella's!

Should've mentioned before that I'm actually going next month (Oct.) for a five show tour with my band so I won't actually be there for the Shockers tournament. :( So if we wind up stayng at Point Pleasant, I'll be sure to give reviews. :)
          AZ, have you gone on your trip yet? If so, how did you like it? Only four weeks until I depart for the islands!!!!

Comment

Unfortunentely no. The days got pushed back to January. Arrgghhh. We'll still probably be staying at Point Pleasant though so you'll have to give me your "reviews" when you get back. Have fun! :)
            FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
            Number of Times Ranked: 157
            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
            #3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
            #2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

AZ how's that shirt lookin' these days? Worn out or in pristeen condition, only for special occassions?

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                AZ how's that shirt lookin' these days? Worn out or in pristeen condition, only for special occassions?

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
                Special occasions Doc. Special occasions. :good:
                In fact, the shirt has been patiently hanging in my closet and will be ceremoniously reunited with yours truly on Nov. 16th at 4:00 p.m Arizona time :D

...or should I say Shocker-Time!!! :clap:

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: :wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

THREE Weeks from Today Mon!!!! Just got our Tournament Passes in the mail yesterday. :yahoo:
                  Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Working...
                  X