Coach Marshall This Morning on 1240

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Marshall This Morning on 1240

Coach Marshall talked about E.O.'s path for the future.

I did not fully understand his comment except that E.O. will have three years of elgibility at WSU.

If any comments, what did Coach Marshall say about number of years at 3 Rivers as well as redshirting?

I didn't hear it, but it sounds as if they don't expect to get his scores from Nigeria and he will have to graduate from TRCC. Which would look like he'll redshirt there as well.

I would like to know more from anyone who heard this though. And what else GM may have spoken on.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

They are planning on him going to 3 Rivers for two years and reshirt this year as they dont believe they will ever get his grades from Nigeria. He will play his 2nd year at Juco and then hav 3 years here. He said they hope to sign a wing and big man for next year along with the one they already have commitment from.

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
        They are planning on him going to 3 Rivers for two years and reshirt this year as they dont believe they will ever get his grades from Nigeria. He will play his 2nd year at Juco and then hav 3 years here. He said they hope to sign a wing and big man for next year along with the one they already have commitment from.

Thhhhheeeeee flag is up..........and awaaaaaaaaay they go.

Comment

I wonder who the wing will be? We have a number of bigs on the known list but few SFs. But wing could also be a 2/3 type of guy and we know who I'd be leaning towards there. Some of the bigs on our list may be capable of playing on the wing as well even though Rivals/Scout has them listed as posts.

I love recruiting!!!
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

If I remember correct.

He did say that he expects Gris and Hawkins to be cleared to participate very soon. Possibly this week.

Comment

Very, very, very disappointing about E.O.....

I am still bumming over the whole deal.. We were --> <-- close to having a real, big-time, game-changing athlete. The first in a long, long time...

Every other recruit this year pales in comparison (in my eyes) to E.O's star potential..

*sigh*

Hopefully he shows up in two years.. It would be a travesty for the Shocker Nation to never get to witness what I and a small complement of Shocker fans did over the summer. I was oh-so-looking-forward to watching the looks on opposing teams' faces this year as they realized they couldn't get the ball to the hole without getting it smashed back in their faces...

Stutz is cute but nowhere near as athletic as E.O.

T

...8)

Comment

We need to sign a big man for this year, i.e., John Wilkins, if we can.

Comment

Working...
                X