• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramon given the All-clear

A little bit of good news finally..
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Our Beast from the East returns......sound the trumpets!

Comment

Great!! Now stay healthy.
      :goshocks:
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Sweet!
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Good news.

Comment

Very good news!

T

...8)

Comment

RC could very well be a solid leader for the Shocks this Season. He works very hard and plays with the heart of a lion.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                RC could very well be a solid leader for the Shocks this Season. He works very hard and plays with the heart of a lion.
                From what I saw in scrimmages he works harder than anyone else on the court. One day he played in ALL THE GAMES which means he never sat out for about two and a half solid hours. If there was something wrong with his heart he would have surely died that day. His physique looks like a piece of steel and with his narrow waist his shoulders look 2 miles wide. There is no off-season for this guy. I fully expect him to deal next year and that is no B.S.

The man is on a mission.

T

...8)

Comment

This is very good news, because, frankly, he is one player we can not do without this year. He is an engine thats drives the car, and gives us toughness under the basket.

He is also a senior, and wants to lead this team, and I can think of no one better to do it.

Comment

It is great to hear that he is healthy. He seems like a great guy and deserves to have a good life.

Did it really take this long to get all the tests in to clear Ramon, or did the coaching and medical staff take a good look at how hard he has been working and decided that he could use a month of rest after the collapse? The all clear did come just about exactly one month after he collapsed.

At least this happened during the middle of the summer. Ramon will have time to get his conditioning back up and hopefully learned a little about his personal limits. The team will need him to stay healthy.

Comment

Alittle bit of GREAT news, both for the team and this mans health.

Comment

Originally posted by giskard
                        It is great to hear that he is healthy. He seems like a great guy and deserves to have a good life.

Did it really take this long to get all the tests in to clear Ramon, or did the coaching and medical staff take a good look at how hard he has been working and decided that he could use a month of rest after the collapse? The all clear did come just about exactly one month after he collapsed.

At least this happened during the middle of the summer. Ramon will have time to get his conditioning back up and hopefully learned a little about his personal limits. The team will need him to stay healthy.
                        I'm sure it just took this long. Having gone through health problems and then a battery of tests, it can take a while to test for everything and rule out the possibilities.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

In Olympic terms, this is a Gold Medal.

Comment

I'm glad that Ramon is okay and able to resume practicing/playing without restrictions. Ramon is the one player we could least afford to lose. He will be our only returning starter and was the second best rebounder in the Valley. Towards the end of last year he was looking to score more often and succeeding. We need more of that this year.

Comment

:good:

Comment

Working...
                              X