what a small world....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a small world....

i was in an airport the other day in a remote african country, when i happen to run into the nicest people from kansas city who kind of guardianed jamar howard during the last part of his hs years.though they are are mu people, they had nothing but praise for wsu and for turg...i thought that was both random and cool!

That guy played basketball at Rockhurst. He made it to Wichita and other places for many of Jamar's games. He is very well respected in KC.

Comment

I met them in St Louis, Jamar's senior year. Very nice and well rounded people. Such a great influence on Jamar.

Comment

I met them both at a(preseason) chiefs football game the year of Jamars senior season.They were awesome people who had a little much to drink...his step mom told me how much Jamar had to overcome,she even asked me for a kiss and i swear on all thats holy she gave me a huge kiss right on the mouth...it was strange because my girlfriends brother was sitting next to me and gave me a dirty look,to my surprise her hubby didnt say a word.....very cool people!
        I like basketball,cuz if i wasnt for Basketball,i wouldnt be playin Basketball today

Comment

Thats a little more than we needed to know

Comment

Working...
          X