Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MB on WSU

No not Matt B

Always interested to know about outside opinions of our Shocks. I talked to Manute Bol for quite awhile tonight. I jokingly said he should journey to Wichita to show our 7 ft ers a few things.

He stated that WSU has a excellent basketball rep amoungst those in the know. He talked about their tradition and and that he expects them to regain their prominance under HCGM.

He doesnt know EO but has heard of him. He jokingly told me that he will recruit Suddanese players for WSU when he visits Africa.

It was a fun conversation and couldnt resist an chance to namedrop!(Hope you all can forgive me for that lol) 8) :posterwsu:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

I knew he lived up there I forget exactly what he does. Hes into community service real big up there right?

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
      I knew he lived up there I forget exactly what he does. Hes into community service real big up there right?
      Says he wants to build schools in the Sudan. Hus cousin Bol Bol lives here and is around 7' 8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
      X