Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote="C0|dB|00ded"]
    Originally posted by t7017s

"Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray from EO's DNA Wichita State will reap" -CB 2008

T

...8)
    My God, I hope you're not offering to go retrieve a sample. Keep your hands where we can see them.

Comment

[quote="tw805"]
      Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Originally posted by t7017s

"Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray from EO's DNA Wichita State will reap" -CB 2008

T

...8)
      My God, I hope you're not offering to go retrieve a sample. Keep your hands where we can see them.
      Your mind is in the gutter son, there are other places to retrieve DNA if one was so inclined... :yes:

We need a used EO drinking cup Ricky or Cowboy! Go get it so we can find out what EO turns out to look like!!11 lol :yahoo:

P.S.

This will be de rigeur in college recruiting by 2015.

T

...8)

Comment

Questions from another poster:

When using TicketMaster for the OSC:

Do you know if there will be a designated area of seats which can be purchased for Shocker fans only for these games? I would really prefer not to buried in the midst of Hoya fans.

When buying tickets for the second and third days (when you do not know for sure, whether we will win our first or second games), how do you know which time to purchase the tickets for?

Or are the tickets good not for just one designated time, but for the whole day?

Comment

This makes me cry.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
            This makes me cry.
            :( :cry:
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
              This makes me cry.
              :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

T

... :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                Questions from another poster:

When using TicketMaster for the OSC:

Do you know if there will be a designated area of seats which can be purchased for Shocker fans only for these games? I would really prefer not to buried in the midst of Hoya fans.

When buying tickets for the second and third days (when you do not know for sure, whether we will win our first or second games), how do you know which time to purchase the tickets for?

Or are the tickets good not for just one designated time, but for the whole day?
                Per the Old Spice website, you will be allowed to buy Booster Tickets, which will be good for the session that your team is playing in. $45 and that is good for the 3 sessions that WSU will play in. I think this is what I am going to do.

Comment

Bradley fans are showing their support. :roll:

Braves4Life
                  This is one helluva tournament! It's a shame WSU is going to be horrible again this year; this won't wear well for the Valley. Too bad CU, BU, SIU, or (it pains me to say this ) ISU is not in this tournament.
                  BradleyFans.com- the #1 site for Bradley Braves fans
                  Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316

Braves4Life
                    This is one helluva tournament! It's a shame WSU is going to be horrible again this year; this won't wear well for the Valley. Too bad CU, BU, SIU, or (it pains me to say this ) ISU is not in this tournament.
                    http://www.bradleyfans.com/
                    Guess we dont need to play the season. Thanks Bradley fan you have saved all of us a lot of time and money. 8)
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
                      Originally posted by SpanglerFan316

Braves4Life
                      http://www.bradleyfans.com/
                      Guess we dont need to play the season. Thanks Bradley fan you have saved all of us a lot of time and money. 8)
                      Good... maybe they'll underestimate us and pay the price. I like it. It also gives our guys something for their mental 'bulletin boards'.

Comment

Working...
                      X