TV exposure & schedule....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV exposure & schedule....

Still a couple weeks away from getting the MVC schedule. But I was browsing some other boards and came across this on the SIU board. Apparently it was part of someone's blog....or something. Anyway, couple things to point out apparantly:

1) It is being reported that at the very least our game at home against SIU will be televised on FSN.

2) "League coaches have agreed to play as many as 39 games on either Tuesday or Sunday this season to increase the Valley's TV profile and to attract more elite-tier officials for regular-season games."
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

As long as "elite-tier" doesn't include the likes of EH and a few others that are on my bad list that's a good thing.

And you can't argue with exposure. Tuesday games would be bad for me most of the time though... :(
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
      As long as "elite-tier" doesn't include the likes of EH and a few others that are on my bad list that's a good thing.

And you can't argue with exposure. Tuesday games would be bad for me most of the time though... :(
      Here comes the EH photoshop!
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
      X