ANTHONY TOLLIVER - FORMER BLUE JAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANTHONY TOLLIVER - FORMER BLUE JAY

Anthony tolliver has signed with the SA Spurs today.

Maybe Robert Horry Replacement since tolliver can shoot the 3 and maybe better than horry. But Horry is an all time great.

Always good for the Valley when someone makes the pros. Wondering how Paul Miller is doing also.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Tolliver replacing Horry? What in gods name are you thinking? He won't get a minuite of playing time ever. He was ok at best. He played in the valley when no teams had a real good big man. Him and Patrick O will be the same player, sitting on the bench!!!
      " If you build it they will come ", Koch Arena

Comment

tolliver very well could get PT. of course he could be in the D league, but I think he might be hard nosed enough to get 10 minutes a game midway into the season.

...maybe.
        veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Not a chance! He can't score, he shoots soo slow. Plus those big men in the pros will throw him everytime.
          " If you build it they will come ", Koch Arena

Comment

Tolliver can play good D and hit an open shot. Isn't that what Horry did?

Comment

This time last year I would have bet on Tolivar instead of the little ***** from MSU getting playing time in the NBA. I guess it just shows that if you are in the right place and have one superior skill that a team lacks a guy like Ahearn can get some minutes. My gut still tells me that Tolivar will accumulate more time on an NBA team.

Comment

Tolliver isn't anywhere close to the shooter that Horry was. But I can see him having a nice career and pocket a little cash.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                X