• maurice evans....

...now a golden state warrior....

yuck
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

hell yes... too bad b davis is gone
      Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

golden state dominate the west next year though really young team glad for the add b-diddy is gone but he can go lose without brand and we have maggette so he is a loser now in clipper land. and i have word anthony tolliver has signed with spurs i think 1 or 2 year deal your welcome and is paul miller signed anyone yet or pj?

Comment

Originally posted by kocharenafan1245
          golden state dominate the west next year though really young team glad for the add b-diddy is gone but he can go lose without brand and we have maggette so he is a loser now in clipper land. and i have word anthony tolliver has signed with spurs i think 1 or 2 year deal your welcome and is paul miller signed anyone yet or pj?
          :wacko:
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
            Originally posted by kocharenafan1245
            :wacko:
            Wow, I'm simply 'speechless' after deciphering that post.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

You actually deciphered it? I gave up when the massive headache started in...
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

outside of not using periods or paragraphs and missing a word or 2 its not that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                  outside of not using periods or paragraphs and missing a word or 2 its not that bad.
                  Actually, I saw one period and a question mark. The Shift key wasn't working though.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                    You actually deciphered it? I gave up when the massive headache started in...
                    same here.
                    Advil... where are you??
                    veni, vidi, vici

Comment

It's summer, and I don't have anything to do over lunch, so I thought I'd try and help some of you out.

Here is the post again, now done in a manner that all should be able to enjoy without all of the :blink:

[begin]------------------
                      The Golden State Warriors will hopefully dominate the west in the NBA next year, though they're loaded with a lot of younger players. I am glad for the addition of Maurice Evans to that team.

Baron Davis has signed a deal with the Los Angeles Clippers and will lose many, many games with that team. That will make him a "game" loser with a lot of money (I added that part.) Maurice Evans will be playing with Elton Brand and Corey Maggette (I'm not certain on spelling on that one) and should do well for himself and in his play with the players on the team.

I also have word for any that might be interested that former Creighton Bluejay player Anthony Tolliver has signed a 1 or 2 year deal to play with the San Antonio Spurs. He is loved and admired by many on Shockernet for his play and his ability to hit a game winning shot against the Wichita State Shockers in Omaha. I made this post about Tolliver in another thread in case you didn't read it, and then thanked myself for all of you readers who appreciated my posting of said information.

PS, if anyone hears about either Paul Miller or PJ Couisinard signing any deals, be it in the NBA or overseas, please share with us.
                      [end]-------------

I think the heat is finally settling in.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker
                        It's summer, and I don't have anything to do over lunch, so I thought I'd try and help some of you out.

Here is the post again, now done in a manner that all should be able to enjoy without all of the :blink:

[begin]------------------
                        The Golden State Warriors will hopefully dominate the west in the NBA next year, though they're loaded with a lot of younger players. I am glad for the addition of Maurice Evans to that team.

Baron Davis has signed a deal with the Los Angeles Clippers and will lose many, many games with that team. That will make him a "game" loser with a lot of money (I added that part.) Maurice Evans will be playing with Elton Brand and Corey Maggette (I'm not certain on spelling on that one) and should do well for himself and in his play with the players on the team.

I also have word for any that might be interested that former Creighton Bluejay player Anthony Tolliver has signed a 1 or 2 year deal to play with the San Antonio Spurs. He is loved and admired by many on Shockernet for his play and his ability to hit a game winning shot against the Wichita State Shockers in Omaha. I made this post about Tolliver in another thread in case you didn't read it, and then thanked myself for all of you readers who appreciated my posting of said information.

PS, if anyone hears about either Paul Miller or PJ Couisinard signing any deals, be it in the NBA or overseas, please share with us.
                        [end]-------------

I think the heat is finally settling in.
                        Now that is customer service, Thanks JV.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

That was much easier to read JV. My eyes thank you for taking the time and risking your good health on the subject :D
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Mo wont be playing with Elton Brand.

Just thought Id throw that out there.

And while we are it Robert Horry is no where near one of the all time greats.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                              Mo wont be playing with Elton Brand.

Just thought Id throw that out there.

And while we are it Robert Horry is no where near one of the all time greats.

He just has a lot of rings, about 7.

Comment

Working...
                              X