'is da caller dere?'......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'is da caller dere?'......

...what famous shocker made that line unbearable in his brief but brutal tenure as a 'personality'?

Hmmm, beats me.

How about Carlos Diggins calling out an elderly caller question the coaching staff's decision making skills during the "Maximum Outdoor Tractor Locker room Show"? That’s a classic.

Ted's voice sounded like Mike Meyer's facial expression when Kanye West said his infamous statement "George Bush doesn’t care…" during the Katrina fundraiser. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzL...eature=related about the 1:20 minute mark.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Re: 'is da caller dere?'......

Originally posted by molly jabali
      ...what famous shocker made that line unbearable in his brief but brutal tenure as a 'personality'?
      Kosich?

I can't think of anybody else if you're going to mention "unbearable" and "brutal" as a description...

Comment

Darrin Williams?
        YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

good news is the winner!!!!!!!!

probably a nice guy in person....awful on the radio...

Comment

Sweet! What do I win?

Kosich was a nice guy, he just made a hooooooorible mistake trying to emulate Dick Vitale.

This reminds me of one of my Kosich stories.

I remember going to camp one year, and some of the little kids started yelling at him to dunk the ball (they did that to everybody). He tried to beg off, saying he was hurt, etc., but the kids wouldn't let up. So he eventually makes an attempt and either gets hung on the rim or kicks it off the back - I can't remember. Anyway, the kids go nuts laughing at him and he turns bright red. Gary Cundiff had to step in to get the kids to shut up.

Comment

Working...
            X