Shoot- a-Round 7-21-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoot- a-Round 7-21-08

I did not stay very long however, I did watch about 3 games. Aaron Ellis looked very good hitting 5 out of 6 ( 3 three pointer, a dunk and a short jumper). Durley made a couple of nice moves on GS. One was a terriffic spin move in the paint. Gabe Blair made a termendous defensive play running down someone (can't remember who) from behind. EO and GS got a lot of rebounds. GS made a very tough basket underneath the basket after a very hard fought 2nd and 3rd effort. I'm sorry this isn't very long and late but I had to be somewhere right after I left practice and did not get home till late.

Re: Shoot- a-Round 7-21-08

Originally posted by WSU Cowboy
    I did not stay very long however, I did watch about 3 games. Aaron Ellis looked very good hitting 5 out of 6 ( 3 three pointer, a dunk and a short jumper). Durley made a couple of nice moves on GS. One was a terriffic spin move in the paint. Gabe Blair made a termendous defensive play running down someone (can't remember who) from behind. EO and GS got a lot of rebounds. GS made a very tough basket underneath the basket after a very hard fought 2nd and 3rd effort. I'm sorry this isn't very long and late but I had to be somewhere right after I left practice and did not get home till late.
    Don't apologize for the report being short and late. Just accept our thanks for the report. It is truly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
    X